blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Monday, April 19, 2010

past is past


please i begging to all of u out there. plz dont remind me of my past. i know im not a really good person before. do so many wasteful things, do a lot of sin..but plz,.its my past and now i have my great wonderful life. i feel like im a real Muslim now.i never make my own mistakes twice so please let me be a new FARHANA. the new one who are not more sensitive, know which one is good or bad., which one can make my parents proud and which one make them cry. im not the same Farhana u know before.so plz for the third time i begging u, please dont remind me bout what ive done in my past.coz it really hurting me.tq~

4 comments:

  1. ur past....is what making u today....don't hate ur past...embrace it and know that the past that create u as better person today...x pernah susah macam mana nak tau apa tu senang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..i agree..
    that my past create a new me today
    but i hate people remind me bout the bad side of me..thats all

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiada orang yang baik yang tiada masa lampau yang membuatkan dia baik, dan tiada orang jahat yang tiada masa depan yang membuatkan die menjadi baik

    ReplyDelete
  4. tp mizah..bnde ni mmg akak betul2 tak nak ingt..ish..
    merunsingkan taw x

    ReplyDelete