blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Sunday, December 11, 2011

here we go again

sorry, my bad. i dont spend any single minute to look at you, my lovely blog. i have a lot lot of things to write right now but i dont know where to start. ermmm. okay, first is about my life as uitm Shah Alam's student. yes, i become worst every single day. and i dont know what kind of happiness i have in there.

about my relationship with him? ermm. not bad. we become close. very close ( sampai benda yang aku tak nak tahu pun dia nak bagitahu). i dont like it. seriously i dont.

third is about my family. well, since i am no longer in perak, my parents tend to hide so many things from me. even my dad accident moto pun tak nak bagitahu. erm. i think i also have to do the same thing. "jangan kasi orang lain risau"

lastly is about my mum's wish. my mum want me to lose my weight. OMG.! Its the hardest wish ever. mum, i will try my best okay. huhu..

okay, thats all for tonight.
till we meet again.
bye.

p/s: sorry english tunggang langgang. kena asah semula


No comments:

Post a Comment