blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Saturday, March 19, 2011

precious gift from my beloved

first of all i would to thanks to Allah almighty for still giving me a time to be with my beloved family. Alhamdulillah. my parents are already home from Beijing. guess what i get from them?? huhu..


i got a bag ,sweater, t-shirt but the thing that i like most is our new chess set. mum's always know what her children's needs..yes! we need the new chess set since the last one already SUMBING!! we use to play with glass chess set so thats why boleh SUMBING.oh fyi, my whole family members are the chess player ;)

the SUMBING..

so goodbye my glass chess set!


welcome home my new chess set..let's play!

the new King and Queen





2 comments:

  1. cantek glerrr..
    teringin nx main! uwaa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh2 dtg umh.kite main sampai biol pale pk mne satu nk jalan.heehhehe

    ReplyDelete