blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

first degree result

Like what i expected. hoping to pass all the paper and yes i got it all. SYUKUR ! at first im so so happy to see it but my feeling turn to sad when i know my friends' result. most of them got a higher CGPA from me. yes higher from me. and yes im very upset. im not saying that im not happy for them but im disappointed with my performance. i didnt do well in my exam and thats what i got. always play around instead of studying. KL is like my second house.

To get a better result , I should be more focus next sem. stop wasting time and try to attend all the classes. and i hope this is the beginning of my new journey. yes i FAIL this time but i will make sure this cannot be happen for the second time. i promise !

Allah almighty, please give me your hidayah...



No comments:

Post a Comment