blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Friday, February 24, 2012

Obese?





I have a lot of things to talk about but dont know which one should be the first. well, i choose to talk about Obesity. yes, I'm Obese and I know I have to do something before its too late. suddenly I'm thinking about consuming some Nutritional food. I think you know what kind of food that meant by me. It will cost me about RM8 per day. and this nutrition have a good reputation world widely. but the main problem is the business itself.

I am not sure whether the business is HARAM or not. If it is so, im not going to buy anything. well as you know, all MLM business is HARAM. From my side, i think this business is not mainly for making people healthy but more focus on how to gain money as easy and as fast as you can. and thats make me curious whether to consume it or not. i will ask others for their opinions and i hope someone out there can help me. thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment