blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

please help me

this saturday, i will sit for my last paper, Far250. i have to cover 5 chapter which means i need 5 days to study everything. but now i only have 1 and half day left. i having a problem right now, problem that i dont know what it is. i really need a hand, please help me.


to Mr you know who,
stop pretending that u know nothing about me, nothing about what i like and what i hate most. im happy to see u're happy even im not. im not that kind of girl who easily giving up. i learn so many things from u. thanks for helping me to be a new FARHANA. i remember u said to me " i cant run away from u, i always here eventhough u didnt know" . dear Mr, i know life is unfair, but sometime i really wanna feel that u appreciate what i've done for u., i know u hate to talk about it.whatever. thanks again, remember, nothing can change my feeling towards u except u ask for it.


i have something to add, i love ur drama bout SAKA ANA ;)



P S : I Love U

6 comments:

  1. real is sucks....but u gonna love it..just time will tell....

    ReplyDelete
  2. again..just time..ok..
    i will waitin for the right time

    ReplyDelete
  3. npe lak dgn idup sir??
    u hv such a wonderful life k

    ReplyDelete
  4. kemarin gelombang,
    hari ni salji..
    tkt gelombang lg esok lusa..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ish sir ni..mgkin esok kemarau lak ke..kang sir gak rindu nk maen salji..heeh

    ReplyDelete