blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Sunday, October 24, 2010

old aged


im not saying that my dad and my mum is getting old but yes it is.. now they are more sensitive than before. i'm not yelling but they say so. i'm not angry but then they scolded me back. so after this i must talk slowly and more politely.

oh, i just realize that my dad become more more sensitive about money. we cant over spend our money for shopping and now he just said that he want to cut off the internet. you know what does it mean? its means that i cannot on9 24/7 just like usual. pif~ accountant hah?too calculative..



maybe i will be like him sometime in the future, who knows.................


2 comments: