blog ini dicipta untuk saya meluahkan apa yang terasa, berkongsi apa yang patut , bercerita apa yang menarik dan menulis apa yang terlintas dihati. tidak ada niat untuk menghina mana-mana pihak. maaf dipinta sekiranya ada ayat-ayat di blog ini mengguris luka tang mana-mana.

follow me

Friday, January 29, 2010

im ruining my own life


act, i dont know what i want for my life. so confused. which one should i choose? with whom i will prefer to be with? u or him? or maybe someone else? oh my Allah, help me..i know is not a time to think bout who gonna be my husband but there was someone out there who make me think bout this stuff again n again. someone who force me to choose whether him or someone else. oh damn! i cant sleep think bout it.


ok Ana, think positive! put aside this messy things away from u now. u just need a great n wonderful friends. (oh no i cant, people always said bout me n him, so i ll never stop thinkin) .. oh Ana, u dont need a BF, coz he cant give u everythings u want ( but i hv to b'coz i feel so lonely)..oh Ana, think again what u had promised to ur parents bout bein a single woman till u finished ur study.(ok, i still remember)

look, im ruin my own life right. sengaje buat kepale berpusing pikirkan benda yang tak sepatutnya dipikirkan sekarang. fyi, aku kepeningan memikirkan quiz, test dan assgnmnt yang sudah menimbun juga. dengan ramuan yang camni digaul rapi dlm kepala aku buat ak separuh gile.ok, end of story. i hate my life ( rasenyer la)


p/s: thanks awie coz buat sy mrh hari ni dgn jaya nyer..ok...mmg sy sgt mrh anda.

2 comments:

  1. i hate most of your stories in yor blog. what a stupidity! u r fooled n played by shit men. (am i sound nice? sorry..huh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok sir..
    thnks for the very nice words ur said

    ReplyDelete